For years I’ve been buying weekly planner/calendars that claim to be large-print. Yet, I still had to use a bold marker so I could read the words and numbers. I just wanted a calendar that met my low-vision needs. Read More
The EZ2 See large print, large space weekly calendar is for anyone who needs large print or a large space in which to write.
Do you wish you had a calendar that:
- You could see without any sort of assistance?
- Was a size you could take with you?
- Had enough space so you could write big?
If so, check out why people with low-vision are buying the EZ2See™ calendar.
- 8 1/2” x 11” size pages
- Front and rear cover laminated to protect from moisture
- Letters 10 times larger than newsprint; no tiny print
- Huge daily “cells” are 3 1/4″ x 11″ providing the largest possible space for your daily notes
- Black page edges – no more writing off the page
- Six wide bold-lined pages at the end to use any way you want
- Black spiral bound so it lays flat
- 68 weekly pages with holidays
- 12 monthly pages with holidays
- Monthly pages have ample space to record your own special days
- Pages labeled in multiple locations; spend less time finding the week you want
What the pages look like:
If this would help you or someone you care about, click here to purchase one now.