The EZ2See® academic-year, weekly planner is designed for students, faculty and others who need large, high-contrast print and/or an extra-large amount of uncluttered writing space.
- Runs from August 2023 to July 2024
- 8.5″ x 11” pages on heavy-weight paper
- Each week is presented across two pages
- Huge uncluttered, daily cells each nearly equal to two 3 x 5 cards
- High contrast black fonts more than 10 times larger than newsprint; no tiny print
- Black page edges; no more writing off the paper
- Pages to list the weekly class schedule for multiple semesters
- Black spiral bound so you can fold it in half and lay it flat
- Monthly pages each with room for notes
- A page of 2023 and 2024 major holidays
- Bold-lined pages at the end for notes
- Laminated covers for moisture-resistance and durability
- About as thick as a wooden pencil
- $24.99 plus shipping, quantity discounts are available
Click to enlarge. Click back to return.
- In other planners, you write items with morning events at the top and later events below. With all this space, consider writing them vertically with morning items to the left and later events to the right.
- When you need to, but can’t erase an event, cover it up with one of those peel-off white sticky labels.
- Put a binder clip on the top of the left-side pages. You can then quickly open to the current week.
- No paper can prevent the ink used in standard markers from bleeding through the paper. Use pens filled with no-bleed ink. We offer Such pens as do others.
- Consider our pads of high-contrast yellow sticky notes. They fit perfectly in the daily cells and are handy for reminders and tentative events.