The EZ2See® Organizer and Address Book is designed to do far more than simply be a place for your contacts. Yet it does that task far better than any product solely designed for that purpose. But saving contacts is just one of its many useful features. All of them are designed to reduce stress and save you time. Its welcome page section is a user guide with tips to help you put those features to maximum use.
- Physical size is 8.5” x 5.5”
- Pages can easily be removed
- Bold print with black page edges
- 60 double sided contact sheets
- Moveable A to Z index tabs
- Monthly pages to keep recurring dates in one place
- Pages for important local and national hotline numbers
- Record all those things you’d like to remember, but who can
- A built in whiteboard inside
- The book has a secret power to help you
Complete details of all the book’s features can be read in it’s welcome section.
The Book’s Key Parts
Click to enlarge. Click back to return.
- No paper can prevent the ink used in standard markers from bleeding through. Use pens filled with black, no-bleed ink, such as the no-bleed pen or the no-bleed marker we sell.