While supplies last, add one to four high-contrast pens to your calendar order.
- Makes a bold black line that is EZ 2 See
- Ideal for those dealing with declining eyesight
- Glides on smoothly
- The ink dries almost instantly
- No odor
- The white barrel and black clip make it easier to locate
- There is a handy clip on the removable end cap
- Makes a thoughtful gift
Not sold separately. Only available with a calendar purchase.
With each calendar you order you may order up to 4 pens and pay as follows:
|# of Pens||Total Price of Pens||Price of Each Pen|
- Always put the cap back on when not in use.
- If it won’t write because the cap was left off, try gently moisten the tip or standing it upright with the cap on and the tip pointing down.
- Write with the pen more vertically for a slightly thinner line
- Write with the pen at a lower angle for a more bold line
- Things happens, consider having two of them around
- When the pen is used up, save the cap just in case you need it
- If you only use it to make notes in the calendar, one pen might last a year