As someone dealing with declining eyesight, I bought weekly calendars claiming to be large-print. Yet I still had to write over the numbers with a bold marker to make them easier to see. Also, their writing space wasn’t large enough for me to write big. That frustration gave birth to this calendar. Read more.
The unique features of this calendar are designed specifically for anyone who needs large, high-contrast print and/or an extra-large amount of writing space. See its pages below.
Click on a page image to enlarge. Click your Back button to return.
- 8.5″ x 11” pages on heavy-weight paper
- Laminated covers for moisture-resistance and durability
- High contrast black fonts 10X larger than newsprint
- Huge daily “cells” each nearly equal to two 3”x5” cards
- Black page edges – no more writing off the paper
- Six wide bold-lined pages at the end for your notes
- Black spiral bound so you can fold it in half and lay it flat
- Runs from December, 2018, to mid-January, 2020
- About as thick as a standard wooden pencil
Consider signing up for the mailing list. If you do, I will occasionally inform you about updates to my website, my blog posts, or news about the calendar.