As someone dealing with declining eyesight, I bought weekly calendars claiming to be large-print. Yet I still had to write over the numbers with a bold marker to make them easier to see. Also, their writing space wasn’t large enough for me to write big. That frustration gave birth to this calendar. Read more.
- 8.5″ x 11” pages on heavy-weight paper
- Laminated covers for moisture-resistance and durability
- High contrast black fonts 10X larger than newsprint
- Huge daily “cells” each nearly equal to two 3”x5” cards
- Black page edges – no more writing off the paper
- Six wide bold-lined pages at the end for your notes
- Black spiral bound so you can fold it in half and lay it flat
- Runs from December, 2018, to mid-January, 2020
- About as thick as a standard wooden pencil
I just got the weekly planner today and I love it! I’m in my mid-30’s and dealing with vision loss. Your planner is just the thing I was looking for to make my life a little easier. 🙂
The calendar pages are very easy to see and give me plenty of room to write. I like that it has a spiral spine so I can lay it flat or fold it over to write.
It is a terrific weekly planner and I am very happy with it. I will be a customer for life.
Paul S., Pewaukee, WI
The 2019 edition will be available in August 2018. Sign up for email alerts if you wish to know about the 2019 calendars.
If you sign up for the mailing list, your name and contact information is only gathered so I can occasionally inform you about updates to my website, my blog posts, or news about the calendar.