Sorry, I am now sold out of 2020 calendars.
However, an online or physical store may still have some. Either search online for “EZ2See weekly calendar” or check out my list of Retailers. Be sure you’re ordering the 2020 edition.
EZ2See® Sticky Note Pads are still available. See them on my Buy Now page.
Thank you so much for your interest.
As someone dealing with declining eyesight, I bought weekly calendars claiming to be large-print. Yet I still had to write over the numbers with a bold marker to make them easier to see. Also, their writing space wasn’t large enough for me to write big. That frustration gave birth to this calendar.
The unique features of this calendar are designed specifically for anyone who needs large, high-contrast print and/or an extra-large amount of writing space. Click here to see additional pages.
Introducing Sticky Notes!
With that black border around the outside edge, Also, these notes now stands out when on the paper and elsewhere. Click here to see other images.
- 8.5" x 11” pages on heavy-weight paper
- Laminated covers for moisture-resistance and durability
- High contrast black fonts more than 10X larger than newsprint
- Huge daily “cells” each nearly equal to two 3”x5” cards
- Black page edges – no more writing off the paper
- Six wide bold-lined pages at the end for your notes
- Black spiral bound so you can fold it in half and lay it flat
- Runs from December, 2019, to mid-January, 2021
- About as thick as a standard wooden pencil
I bought and used the 2019 calendar and I love it. Great layout, enough space to write. So I am a repeat buyer. This year I bout two - one for my personal life and one for my Low Vision work and volunteer notes.
Many of the Large Print, Low Vision products that are out there being sold are really not well designed. Generally they do not have enough space to write, Anyway, glad you saw the need and designed a really useful weekly planner calendar.
Sandy N. Reston, VA
Consider signing up for the mailing list. If you do, I will occasionally inform you about updates to my website, my blog posts, or news about the calendar.