As someone dealing with declining eyesight, I bought weekly calendars claiming to be large-print. Yet I still had to write over the numbers with a bold marker to make them easier to see. Also, their writing space wasn’t large enough for me to write big. That frustration gave birth to this calendar.
The unique features of this calendar are designed specifically for anyone who needs large, high-contrast print and/or an extra-large amount of writing space. Click here to see additional pages.
Introducing Sticky Notes!
With that black border around the outside edge, Also, these notes now stands out when on the paper and elsewhere. Click here to see other images.
- 8.5" x 11” pages on heavy-weight paper
- Laminated covers for moisture-resistance and durability
- High contrast black fonts more than 10X larger than newsprint
- Huge daily “cells” each nearly equal to two 3”x5” cards
- Black page edges – no more writing off the paper
- Six wide bold-lined pages at the end for your notes
- Black spiral bound so you can fold it in half and lay it flat
- Runs from December, 2018, to mid-January, 2020
- About as thick as a standard wooden pencil
I do love this calendar and find it so easy to use and see. You have thought of everything by making the cover water resistant, making a place for my ID if it's lost, and monthly calendar for those wanting to see the entire month. Plus so much space to write daily stuff. My Rehab teacher is trying to get me to use the calendar on my phone, but I'm not too thrilled about it. Guess I am a bit old fashioned about some of this technology. Ha!
Keep making it!
June T., Phoenix, AZ
Read additional testimonials here.
Consider signing up for the mailing list. If you do, I will occasionally inform you about updates to my website, my blog posts, or news about the calendar.